Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010

Fedup with people who are not able to evaluate persons

Ok today was a very bad day for me.
As I am still going to school our history teacher told us our oral grades. In germany the system scales from 1-6, and 1 is the best mark u can get. In 11 and 12th grader system changes from 0-15 and 15 is the best mark u can get. Well back to topic:
As i had to be away from school for 6 weeks for serious medical reasons she doesnt have a real base to value me. but what she did was sort of unfair: she gave me a 4 which is on the edge of failed. When i returned i participated more than usual, but i am sitting in the back of the classroom, and she sort of rolls some dice to give someones mark. i rejected and protested and well i hope it goes better for me.

thats for today, tuesday 11th may 2010, later this week i will post a tutorial of hot to create 3D images.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen